Lip Pump for bigger lips
How to use the lip pump:
Before using the lip pump it is recommended to remove the bottom part of the pump ring. Moisturizer can be used for this purpose or Lip Balm works very well. It is recommended to lubricate the blue pump ring regularly to maintain a smooth pump and tight seal.
- Apply the lip pump to the mouth area and gently suck the air through to the secure the pump in place. Your lips should sit within the mouthpiece of the pump. Please ensure the mouth piece is the correct way up. (Shorter side to the top, longer side to the bottom).
- It is important to condition your lips to the usage of the lip pump. Excessive usage may cause pain/bruising. Once the pump is secured in place, pump the Lip Pump until the lips are sucked into the mouth piece. If you are finding it difficult to make a tight seal with the pump,applying some lip balm to the skin and lip pump can help create a tighter seal.
- Draw the pump out slowly and back in again. Repeat until lips are pulled further into the mouth area.Of pressure becomes painful, cease the pumping session to avoid bruising.
- For the first 2 weeks, it is recommended to use the pump only twice per day, pumping until pressure is felt on the lip area.
- After 2 weeks, usage may be increased to 3-4 pumping sessions per day.
- After 1 month, usage may be increased, but do not exceed 2 minutes of usage per day.
When the lip pump is too close, please rotate the mouth piece area. If you experience excessive pain, bruising or swelling, discontinue usage immediately.
This product is designed to be used when you require the effect of the fuller, more pump lips, the results are not permanent.
Continued usage may lead to increased fluid capacity within the lips meaning you may not need to use the pump as frequently in order to maintain your pump look!