Hair Curling Iron from Showliss
This Showliss Professional LCD Automatic Hair Curler effortlessly creates long-lasting curls.
Hair can be automatically drawn into the ceramic curling chamber and make your hair beautiful, free-flowing curls.
- Ensure hair is dry and combed through.
- Plug the Automatic Hair Curler into a standard electrical outlet.
- Switch on the Automatic Hair Curler by pressing and holding the O/F button for 2-3 seconds, then choose the Temperature, Time and Curl Direction for your hair type. When the LCD light stops flashing, it means it’s ready to curl.
- ENSURE THE OPENING OF THE AUTOMATIC HAIR CURLER IS ALWAYS FACING TOWARD YOUR HEAD, then place 1/2 in. – 1 in. wide (no more than 3 cm) section of your hair into the CENTER of the Curling Chamber (which means no more other section of the hair exposed out of the chamber, otherwise it is easily to be tangled), and close the handle softly, the hair will be automatically drawn into the curl chamber and starts to work.
After the hair is drawn in the curler makes spaced apart short, high pitched “beep” while the hair is being curled. After you hear a series of four QUICK “beep-beep-beep-beep” prompt, that’s the time to loosen the handle. Be sure to listen to these, the timing is perfect. ( NOTE: Always release the handles fully first to let the curl free; if you pull away before you open the handles, the curl will be straightened out.
About the Product
- Different temperature (180C, 190C, 200C, 210C, 220C, 230C) and Auto Shut Off
Curl direction settings (Right / Left / Automatic) and timer settings (0s, 8s, 10s, 12s)
- Time: 0 – No tone:
Only after continuous heating 15 seconds to remind.
- 8s = 8 seconds. Natural big waves, 8 seconds after inhalation of hair, indicate the completion with a continuous alarm.
- 10s = 10 seconds. Naturally wavy medium volume, 10 seconds after inhalation of hair, indicate the completion with a continuous alarm.
- 12s = 12 seconds. Soft curly medium volume, 12 seconds after inhalation of hair, indicate the completion with a continuous alarm.
- 15s = 15 seconds. Fashion charming little curls, 15 seconds after inhalation of hair, indicate the completion with a continuous alarm.
- ATTENTION: PLEASE ENSURE THE OPENING OF THE CURL IS ALWAYS FACING TOWARD YOUR HEAD.
If it tangles the hair when using it, it is kindly suggested that you should place less hair in it, just no more than 3 cm wide then the hair will be fine.
- Also please note the hair should be placed into the CENTER of the curl chamber, which means no more other hair section is exposed out of the curl chamber. The hair should be placed into the ‘V’ curl chamber, otherwise it is easily to get tangle.
If the hair curler doesn’t rotate, please let it rest for 30 minutes. Because the hair curler maybe too hot to work. There is a circuit protection in the curl chamber. If it is too hot, it will short circuit. But when you open it several minutes and let it cool, it can work again.
Instruction for Use (Please read it carefully before you start to use the Automatic Hair Curler)
What’s in the box
1 x Showliss Automatic Hair Curler
1 x Cleaning Brush
2 x Senior Styling Clip
1 x Operation Instruction Booklet