How to do polygel nails.
Polygel is a type of nail enhancement that is similar to acrylic nails and gel nails, but is considered to be a more flexible and natural-looking option.
To apply polygel nails, you will need the following supplies:
- Nail forms
- Nail brush
- Nail lamps
- Nail file
- Cuticle pusher
- Manicure stick
Here is the general process for applying polygel nails:
- Start by preparing your natural nails by pushing back the cuticles and filing the tips to the desired shape.
- Next, apply a thin layer of nail glue to your natural nails and attach the nail forms. This will help to create the desired shape for your polygel nails.
- Squeeze a small amount of polygel onto the nail brush and spread it over the nail form, starting at the cuticle and working your way to the tip. Be sure to leave a small gap at the cuticle to allow for natural nail growth.
- Once the poly-gel has been applied to all of your nails, cure them under a nail lamp according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- After curing, file and shape the polygel nails to your desired length and shape.
- Finally, apply a top coat of nail polish or nail gel to give your polygel nails a glossy finish.
It’s important to note that applying polygel nails requires some practice and skill, so it may be best to seek the help of a professional nail technician if you are not comfortable doing it yourself.